1. Downloading zip archive below
into default downloads folder. If you've never changed it, then you can open it by inputting %USERPROFILE%\Downloads in Start Menu and pressing Enter key.
If download didn't started then right-click on the above link. A menu appears. Choose the 'Save as...' option (may be called 'Save link as...' or 'Save linked content as...'). A dialog box appears which allows you to choose the folder where you want to save the program.
2. Open downloaded archive (right click on it and select 'Open with > Explorer') and click 'Extract all' to unzip it to CLAPoster folder
3. Open extracted folder and run the program autoposter.exe or Start.bat inside it.
Click 'More info' on 'Windows protected your PC' (blue SmartScreen warning) and then 'Run anyway' button.
- Try alternative installation links: here and here (Password is 1)
It is ad poster and that is the reason why your antivirus may find it suspicious. If you can't download or install then:
- If you have malwarebytes antivirus then turn off antivirus temporary
- If you have Symantec Norton antivirus then add an exclusion for the program's folder. You can report incorrect detection here